About Me

My photo
wife of 22 years, mom of 4. Myself and 2 of my children have a hereditary heart condition called Brugada Syndrome or Sudden Cardiac Death. For more info on that and other heart conditions go to the American Heart Association Website. www.americanheartassociation.com

the family

the family
kids, husband and me

Thursday, September 4, 2008


Hey yall, I wanted to let you know I'm going to be participating in "Christmas on Madison Avenue" on October 3 in Murfreesboro, TN. For more information check out our blog at
http://christmas-on-madison-avenue.blogspot.com/. My sister in law Angel Pardue, a photographer, will be there with her business cards and samples of her work as well. She is an excellent photographer specializing in weddings and portraits. Angel's sister Royce will be there and she is a multimedia artist with amazing talents! Plus many more talents artisans. I will be featuring my "Faith Traveler" mugs and collages, great gift ideas for Christmas, birthdays, or to treat yourself! More info to come...

No comments: